Vineyard Tours & Tastings
Vineyard I Winery I Distillery
Tours & Tastings
We are open on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for guided tours and tastings as well as self-guided tours and tastings – more information is below.
Our Cellar Door shop and cafe are also open from 11:00-17:00 on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to purchase and taste our wines, for light refreshments (including coffee, teas, nibbles, delicious cheese, and charcuterie platters and ice creams together with vegan/vegetarian options).
The guided tours of the vineyards and orchards will give you the chance to learn about our grape varieties and how we grow them. These tours will also include a visit to the Winery where we will explain how we make our award-winning wines, cider and cassis, and tours will conclude in the Visitor Centre with a tasting of a range of our wines. On Saturdays and Sundays, the tour will include lunch consisting of delicious local cheeses and charcuterie. If you are vegan, vegetarian or have any specific dietary needs do let us know in advance and we will do what we can to meet your needs.
Visitors can also visit us for a ‘Self Guided Tour and Tasting’. There is no need to book for a Self-Guided Tour and Tasting although if you feel more comfortable do give us a call in advance to let us know you are coming and we will reserve you a table. You will be provided with a fully annotated map of the estate which provides lots of details about the vineyards and orchards and after your tour, you will have the chance to sample our wines, cassis and gin, accompanied by full tasting notes.
Private Tours (can be arranged any day of the week). We are able to provide bespoke private tours, tasting and events. Costs vary depending on the requirements for the tour and the number of people. Please email or call if you would like to discuss tours for groups, as well as your individual needs and any specific dates.
We can offer experiences to suit your requirements from learning about how you plant and look after a vineyard to how you make various different still and sparkling wines and cider.
Corporate Wine Tasting and Tours Our winery and cellar door is an ideal place to bring together colleagues and clients for a meeting and to learn about how we grow and make our award-winning wines and other products. Please call or email to discuss your requirements.
- Accessibility – the vineyard and orchards are quite steep and would represent a challenge for those with limited mobility. However, the winery and downstairs tasting area are fully accessible, so please let us know if you have any accessibility requirements and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Please wear outdoor shoes or boots for the tour of the vineyard and orchards. They can be wet and muddy at times. We would really appreciate it if you would wear clean shoes for the tour of the winery building and in the wine-tasting area.
- The vineyard is fairly steep and the ground is uneven places and is not suitable for wheelchairs or anyone unsteady on their feet.
- The tour involves a fair amount of standing in both the vineyard and winery.
- The tours go ahead in all weathers (rain or shine) although if the weather is really bad we will spend the first part of the tour inside talking you through what we do in the vineyard over a cup of coffee or tea instead.
- It is often cool in the winery, even when it’s warm outside, so please do bring something warm to wear just in case!
- Drivers, please note that we will provide spittoons during the tasting element of the experience, to the extent permitted under COVID rules, and wines are served in sample measures. Also, water will be provided, if preferred, in place of the wine tasting and for visitors under the age of 18. Please do not drink and drive.
- We are unable to offer refunds on tour bookings. However, if you are no longer able to attend then please let us know at least 48 hours prior to the date of your visit and we can change the date of your tour. In the event that we have to cancel the tasting due to COVID, we will reschedule your booking to another date or issue a gift voucher
- Dogs – dogs are allowed in the vineyard but they must be kept on a lead at all times and owners must clean up after them using appropriate bags, and the bags must be taken away from the Estate. Unfortunately, we cannot allow dogs in the cellar door shop, tasting areas, or winery.
- Children – Our guided tours, tastings and masterclasses are not suitable for children but we are happy to welcome children in the vineyard and cellar door shop as long as they are accompanied by an adult at all times. Guests with children are welcome to book a self-guided tour online or on arrival at the Estate. Alternatively, children are welcome to take part in privately booked events
Thursday/Friday Tour & Tasting
Saturday/Sunday Tour, Tasting & Lunch
Tour & Tasting
Tour, Tasting & Lunch
Enquire about Availability & Book a Call Back