Dartmouth Heritage Tour
The Dartmouth Heritage Tour is an amazing experience, covering the following:
The tour commences at 10:00 in Dartmouth, so if you’re being transferred from outside of Dartmouth, please check with us about required departure times from your accommodation.
- Dartmouth’s medieval market town’s history walk.
- Mayflower 400 and the point of departure of the Pilgrim Fathers from Bayards Cove
- Dartmouth Museum visit.
- Dartmouth Castle
- St.Petrox Church
- St.Saviour’s Church
- 10:00 Arrival in Dartmouth, followed by visit to Dartmouth Museum with a presentation and coffee.
- 11:30 History walk around Dartmouth, Newcomen Engine, Market Square, Foss Street, Embankment Walk, Bayards Cove, St.Saviour’s Church.
- 13:15 Lite lunch in one of Dartmouth great eateries.
- 14:15 Walk to Warfleet, then onto Dartmouth Castle and St.Petrox Church.
- 16:45 Return to Dartmouth
What to bring: Flat walking shoes or boots and appropriate weather proof clothing.
Vehicles transfers: We can arrange vehicle transfers from your accommodation – upon request.
What is included in this tour: Entry Fees into Dartmouth Museum & Dartmouth Castle. (Complimentary copy of Dartmouth at War DVD and a guide book).
What is not included in this tour: Food or refreshments (Morning coffee is included).
Fees (we donate £5 for each guest attending to St.Saviour’s Church to help maintain this amazing historic church).
Our personally guided tours are available for groups of up to 10 guests.
Prices: Please call us for more information and availability
CHECK AVAILABILITY OF THIS TOUR: Call us FREE on 08000 886 527
From the twelve months from Thanksgiving November 2019, Dartmouth will be commemorating the 400-year anniversary of the sailing of the Mayflower to the New World, with a series of exciting events and projects, some of which will leave a lasting legacy well beyond 2020.
Mayflower 400 Countdown
Be part of this amazing event
We will be releasing full details of our tour programme over the next few weeks.